Friday 15 April 2011

Folksy Friday

This month I decided to join the April Show-ers over on Folksy and challenge myself to list a new item everyday in my Folksy shop. Whilst looking at the other items members were listing I came across a fantastic cushion made from newspaper print fabric...so I decided to see what else I could find made from newspaper for this weeks Folksy Friday. These are what I found.....



Newspaper Cushion from Phoebe Bee Bee

World News Table from Jane Jones Design

Newspaper Print Wallet from Kayomi

Poppy Lane Newspaper Ad Handbag from Uniquely Different

Collage ' Novel Autumn Trees' from Lauriepunzzle Land

Fleet Street Buttons from The Cats Whiskers Jewellery


These can all be found on Folksy so why not take a look...



I hope you enjoyed my findings. Have a great weekend x

8 comments:

  1. what a great theme, I love the cushion it's like a pass the parcel

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an unusual collection, haven't seen any of those before, great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for featuring my "Fleet Street" buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choices. Love the handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The newspaper print wallet is my favourite...super choices (-;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant selection, love the wallet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit like you, I was looking through Folksy last night and found.....you!
    Hope you don't mind but I've featured you in a blog post for tomorrow morning.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete